Behind The Mind - The Beginning

This is just some info about me for those of you looking into my blog.

First, this is my first blog ever.  I have never thought about creating one until I moved here to Hawaii. Obviously the move was hard; having basically moved my entire house...haha.  More difficult was having to leave friends behind. 

I won't say specifics; we all have nicknames. I had a group of friends I would eat with at lunch everyday. Jujubee and Eclipse were two of my closest friends. In fact, you could say they are my best friends and we are still in contact till this day.

We had going away parties, sleep overs, and just hanging together as much as possible before leaving. They are crazy funny like me and they are with me wherever I go. We keep in contact now on Skype, call/text, or Xbox (yes I play). I hope and plan on seeing them again soon someday.

This is only my first behind the scenes, so look forward to more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traktor

Just Strumming

Job?